Festival of sleep

So it turns out that there's a day allocated for the celebration of sleep. Where was this information all my life!? January 3rd is the Festival of sleep -  a great time and date seeing as it's during the holiday season and it falls on a Saturday. Halleluyah!

The utmost requirement for a good sleep is a nice  comfortable bed, which can be found at Casper. Casper incorporates two technologies for better nights and brighter days by using Premium Latex foam for cooling & bounce and Memory foam for supportive comfort.
 The following are my go-to sleep outfit that would give me a good night / day of beauty sleep. I like being warm and comfy when I go to bed, especially during winter time, so I would call myself a "Simple T-shirt and pyjama bottoms" kinda girl. Oh and not to forget the comfy supersoft bed socks.


Have a good sleep day, everyday.
xoxo- Natasha.

Natasha Olutayo

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments and thoughts below. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks.