G R E E N Smoothie Challenge.



As you may or may not have seen from my Instagram feed (follow me, if you haven't), I decided on the 1st of July to take part in a 30-day green smoothie challenge that was organised by Simple Green Smoothies, you should definitely check them out if you're into eating healthy.



It was a free challenge and once I signed up for it, I got free weekly recipes and shopping lists in my email. It was an experience, I'll tell you that much.

I have enjoyed every minute of making the smoothies, sticking to the recipes and trying out new things for myself. I even made popsicles!



Up until I started the challenge, I had always eaten my spinach, now I drink it too. I also hadn't even heard of kale! and I had watermelon, for the first time in over 3 years.


Who knew eating healthy could be so much fun? Jen and Jadah, that's who! Really glad I came across their website, and even though the 30 days isn't entirely complete yet, I have definitely enjoyed being a part of this challenge.

Natasha Olutayo

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comments and thoughts below. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks.